This unique tour embarks on a journey to explore the fascinating UNESCO World Heritage Site of Paphos, a city bursting with history and culture.
Our morning begins with a quick stop at Aphrodite’s Rock before venturing off into the heart of Paphos' old town, its antiquated streets and handicraft and pottery shops are just waiting to be discovered.
We’ll then delve into the captivating reality of ancient times to discover the famous Tomb of the Kings, followed by a visit to the catacombs of Ayia Solomoni and the gorgeous medieval Ayia Kyriaki church, which includes Saint Paul’s Pillar, where according to legend, the saint was flogged for preaching Christianity.
Continue to the Paphos harbour where we’ll have ample time to explore the area before heading to the Paphos Archaeological Park. Here we'll marvel at the intricate colourful mosaics portraying images of Greek mythology at the House of Dionysos.
- 09:00 – 09:45 Pick up from Limassol hotels only
- 09:45 – 10:15 Drive to Aphrodite’s Rock with quick photo stop
- 10:15 – 10:45 Drive to Paphos Old Town
- 10:50 – 11:45 Guided walk in Paphos Old Town with coffee break
- 11:45 – 12:30 Drive to and visit the Tomb of the Kings
- 12:45 – 13:30 Guided walk – Ayia Solomoni, St. Paul’s Pillar & Ayia Kyriaki church
- 13:30 – 15:15 Free time in Paphos harbour (optional visit to the Paphos Castle)
- 15:15 – 16:00 Guided walk of Paphos Archaeological Park and visit House of Dionysos
- 16:15 – 17:15 Meet the coach and drive back to Limassol
- 17:15 – 17:45 Drive back to resort and drop off guests to hotels
Schedule & Price
Average duration: 8 hrs
Operating: Every Friday
Price from Limassol: Adult €35 • Child €18 (ages 3-12)